Sun : Sun EP ( folk - china - xprmntl - フォーク - 中国 - 実験音楽 )

All tracks composed, produced and arranged by Sun. Lyrics in chinese.
About track nr 2 :"The Story of A Prostitute of Singing", Sun said : "There are some singing places near my home in Guizhou, they're some kind of teahouses. Many people often go there to drink tea and for singing impromptu duet folk songs. Each one of these teahouses have a woman hosting and singing for the arriving guests. One day I was there listening to some music and a woman sat down next to me and asked me: âHey, boy, would you like to play with me?". She of course meant it as in a form of sex trade, catching me unguarded while I was listening to her in ecstasy. That's how I found out the women there used singing as a currency to trade sex."( as told by Sun, edited by Maripichan ).
"Sun EP"は中国のSunさんのEPです。
ジャンル:中国のフォーク/実験音楽
FREE DWNLDーーー〉〉〉フリーダウンロードーーー〉〉〉http://archive.org/details/SunEp
ーーー〉〉〉ZIP

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés