Tobias Herzz Hallbauer - Verses 2 ( krautrock - xprmntl - サイケ - 実験音楽 - indie )


















„Verses 2“ is the new solo album of german musician Tobias Herzz Hallbauer. It contains eight tracks, based on poems of (mostly english) authors from the late 19th / early 20th century:
Konstantinos Kavafis („Walls“), William Allingham („An Evening“), George Eliot („Roses“), Francis Thompson („An Arab Love Song“), Amy Lowell („The Bungler“), Delmira Agustini („I Live, I Die, I Burn, I Drown“), Stephen Crane („And You Love Me“) and John Davidson („Song“).
Once more, Tobias Herzz Hallbauer combines these great lyrics with his borderless music – from hip-hop-influenced songs to krautrock-like pieces. THH says:“Maybe it´s some kind of Krauthop... I don´t know...“. ( from clinical archives rec )
このアルバムはドイツのTobias Herzz Hallbauerさんによってつくられた。。。
ジャンル:サイケ/実験音楽/krautrock
FREE DWNLDーーー〉〉〉フリーダウンロードーーー〉〉〉http://www.archive.org/details/ca462_thh
ーーー〉〉〉ZIP

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés